Aug 3, 2013

Ocean Tide

Hello Everybody! I'm back! I changed my laptop to a brand new one it took me a while to get it full functional, but now I'm done :)
Anyway for today I present you one of my old project for the paradise island expansion always in sea thematic walls for indoors and swimming pools, various paintings, a rug, the retexture of a small nice dinning table and a bench.
 I think that's enough isn't it? :)
Hope you like it.
Enjoy :)
 


 












Special Thanks to Jope for his wonderful bench mesh  you can find it Jope @ Simply Styiling

7 comments:

  1. As usual your stuff is beautiful. You really need to stop doing this to me. I'm trying to keep the number of my CC files within reason, but then you come out with something new and I have to make room for it. It just isn't fair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe the same things happens to me i want to keep cc low but it seems to be imposible :) im very happy you like my creations

      Delete
  2. This set is gorgeous!! You are so talented. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome, im very glad you like them. i really enjoy creating things for the sims3.

      Delete
  3. Mirabellarose summed up my feelings as well-trying to cut back on my CC addiction, but I can't help but download your creations as they are so wonderful! Thank you for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!!!!! I love, love all this great, terrific creations, which are just the best and most beautiful. Thank you so very very much.

    ReplyDelete