Nov 18, 2014

LUCIO & KELSY

Hello everybody! For today I present to you this new sims. I finally bought The Sims 4 and I started to practice a little with the new CaS. I created those two sims ,and yes they got some custom content, for starter and I thought to share them on my blog and get some opinion.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy :)







Installation:
Put the content of the Character folder into the Tray folder located in:
C:\Users\Your User\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

Credits:
Lucio
Eyebrow: S-Club 06
Skin: S-Club basic 2.0
Eyes: Defaul by Stefizzi
Jeans from everyday: Rusty Nail
EyeLashes : convertion S-club by Asteria

Beard: Trimmed Beard by 99SimProblems

Kelsy
Skin : S-club basis 2.0
Lipstick : S-club Glossy 3
Hair: Ela-newseas 10f
Dress party : Rusty nail
Eyes : Default by Stefizzi
Blush: ks-Blush 01
Eye lashes: MtS vampire aninyosaloh-Simple eyelash

6 comments: