Dec 21, 2015

MIX AND MATCH

Hello Everbody! for today I present to you this new set.
First of all I wish you a  Merry Christmas to you all! And thanks for following my blog during these years.
I made this recolor set when I realize that the beds and blankets in my game did not match any of my houses decor, so I recolored different types of decorations and furnitures, so you can mix and match according to your decor in game.
This set has a wide variety of decor objects that can be use to decor from a child room to an adult room.
Later on i will be adding more pieces, may be more rugs or walls. I would like to finish the frog room , but will see.
To put the blanket on the bed matress you will need the cheat bb.moveobjects on.
I hope you like them.
Enjoy :)

















Credits:

6 comments:

  1. ~ Thank you so much I was looking for some thing like this(I just have to install my Mods since the last patch update!LOL) Then I will install these! (",)
    ~ And a Merry CHRISTmas to you & yours!
    ~ Thank you, again! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is beautiful, thanks and merry Christmas for you too from Buenos Aires :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind comment. I'm glad you like them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the rug mesh included in the download or do we need to download it separately? If separately, please tell us who the rug mesh creator is. The link you provided in credits is to Leo's page and all of the rugs listed are reblogs of other creator's rugs. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No there's no need for the original mesh it works on his own.

      Delete
  5. Pretty Matress Collection disappears when placed on the ground. Is there an updated version?

    ReplyDelete